Maybe I am a little materialistic when it comes to things that make me happy though not every single thing I have really makes me happy. Gets? 😂 I haven’t think of it lately because of how my emotions had been a rollercoaster ride these past few months. But now, thinking of it, I think I can write at least 10 things that make me really happy. Okay, please don’t judge me. Hahaha.
1. I will start off with anything cute. Cute ball pens, cute notebooks, cute bookmarks, cute paper tapes, cute ponytails, cute hairpins, cute anything. I really like cute stuff but I am not really girly. Lol.
2. For the love of sweets: Chocolate bars, Choco baby, Apollo, candies, wafers, marshmallows, cookies, cotton candy. But, #Fact: I don’t like chocolates with fruits and nuts. For my cotton candy, I always like the pink one.
3. I always need my caffeine to be fixed in my system first thing in the morning. There is a big possibility that my day will go smoothly after that. #Fact: sometimes I get to drink 3 cups of coffee in a day. After I got sick for a month, my doctor forbids me to drink coffee and avoid too much sweets (which is one of the things that make me really happy), that makes me a little sad. Ofc, I didn’t stop drinking coffee and eating sweets after what happened but I just drink/eat it moderately like once na lang ako magcoffee in a day and one bar of hanybar nalang. (masarap ang bawal, di ba?)
4. MY BOOKS. Reading makes me happy. When my mind is in total chaos, I just need a good book to divert myself. And I have this i-don’t-know if I am the only one, but I really love the smell of my books and I always like sniff through the pages first before I read them. Lol. Aside from this blog, reading and at the same time locking myself in my room is my another escape.
5. Aside from sweets, FOOD IS LIFE. You can always bring me to food trips, buffet and eat-all-you-can restaurants, the pleasure will always be mine. Who doesn’t love to eat? Though me and my tummy is happy, my wallet is crying. Hahahahaha!
So the first 5, obviously, are the tangible things where I find happiness from. (or yan lang yung pumasok sa utak ko as of now) I think I am not hard to please, but if you’ve done something wrong to me, it’s really hard for me to forget. But if you say sorry and mean it, I’ll probably forgive you easily. I think that’s one of my weaknesses. So, moving on.
6. I am not good at starting conversation but I really love small talks and deep conversations. And it really makes me happy knowing that someone wants to talk to me even if I am the worst you can talk to. I admit it, I am not good at topics and I always reply with OK or Hahahaha or really not related to the topic until the other person won’t reply anymore. And that’s okay with me because I got used to it. So, if you stayed in our conversation for one hour, then I think you’re pretty special. 😄
7. Sunsets and Rainy days.
8. My heart flutters with pure joy every time a person do little things for me. Like my boyfriend everytime he braids my hair and playing with my hair for me to sleep. Everytime my sister ask me if I would like to have coffee (knowing that I like my coffee in the morning) or when a friend tweets me, or leaves me a private message asking how am I or they just missed me. Something like that.
9. Is it weird that I am happy when I am pissing off or making silly jokes on someone until they become pissed off or mad with me. Lol, but it’s true. Ang epal ko lang.
10. Things I am making in my head. From the plans I am making even though I am not sure if it will happen in the future. I have this weird habit of making sequence of images flashing inside my head, sort of imagining things out of wanting and needing. Just thinking all of it make me really happy.
That’s it. The first time I tried writing this entry seemed too hard for me, not that I don’t really know myself too well but I find it hard to think of all the things that make me happy when I am not that really happy. Okay, okay, baka saan pa ‘to mapunta. Also, I really hope you get to know me more with this post.