Okay, okay. I know I am so late for this but thank you so much for all the nominations—ate Thea, Krishel and Melissa.
For the Unique Blogger Award, the rule is to thank the person who nominated you and answer the 3 questions given and in return, I shall ask three questions for my nominees. Also, I need to nominate 8-13 bloggers for this award. While the Versatile and One Lovely Blogger Award, both have the same rules: thank the person who nominated you, share 7 facts about you, nominate 10 bloggers. So for this award, I will give 14 facts about myself. Hahahaha!
For the Mystery Blogger Award ↓
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The rules are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Here goes my answers:
14 facts about me:
- I don’t like my name. It is too generic and sounds too girly for me. But I’m glad my friends are too creative to give me a lot of nicknames: patty (there’s a story behind this, gellibeans, gelliace (jellyace), gellibeans, gellibear, lyca, aiks. Name it. Lol. But my family and relatives call me Ica (ay-ka) or Kang.
- I don’t know if I am the only one but I don’t like pineapples in my pizza and ketchup in my spaghetti. No, I don’t like ketchup at all, but I am eating tomatoes. Does that makes sense?
- My hair used to be supeeeeer long, but being a little bit impulsive, I ran all the way to a salon to cut my hair pixie style and the hairstylist was not sure if I am sure with I am doing or I was just having a dilemma and asked me a couple of times if I am sure if I really want my hair to be cut that short. But at the end, I had my ever first pixie cut. And I never regret doing that. Since then, I really like my hair short.
- I have 2 dogs and a kitten. I feel like they are my babies.
- You’ll think that I am snob in person but I am not. I am always getting that word, that now I got used to it.
- I am in a one year nine month (and counting lol cheesy) relationship.
- I really really really hate doing laundry.
- I prefer coffee than tea.
- My favorite number is 7. I don’t even know why but it happened to be my favorite number since I was a kid.
- I never played dolls, except paper dolls.
- I am not into street foods. Like isaw, balut, and such.
- I hate it when people I talk to stop mid-sentence.
- I always wanted to write and make documentaries.
- Seriously, I am having a hard time listing random facts about me.
3 Questions from ate Thea
- What is your advice for someone who had a friendship break-up? I never been in a friendship break-up. But people come and go, right? It is never easy. I mean, break-up is never easy. Like in any relationships, time is important in the whole process —for us to forgive and to forget and to move forward. What I am trying to say is, you just need to move on, whether it is taking you so long, but don’t be hard on yourself. Don’t take all the blame in your hands because everything happens for a reason. There will be pain, hatred, words left unsaid and words said out of anger, just let it go. Let the pain and all your feelings go, until you no longer feel it. That’s the time you’ll heal yourself. Take that time to forgive, not only them but also yourself.
- Are there any regrets you have? What are those? Maybe the only regret I have is for not trusting myself. I am not that strong before, like I don’t have a say in anything and I don’t have the guts to say something, when I have all the words in mind. I get swayed with just one word, thinking of what others might say/think about me. But more than that, I am contented with all I have and I know that life is a work-in-progress. I am living a good life so far.
- What is the most memorable and proudest moment you have in your life? My relationship so far(?) lol. Seriously, this is my first relationship that lasts year long. I have a three-month curse (maybe I’ll write a blog about it. hahaha) I am proud that we’re going two this New Year. Mehehehe. 😀
Five questions from Krishel:
- What’s a song that was released on the year that you were born that you really, really like? Boyz II Men’s Water Runs Dry.
- If your life is a novel, what would be the title? shocks, I am not that witty to think of a good title. but maybe if my life will be a novel, it will be a memoir; a collective anecdotes and funny stories. Sorry, I really can’t think of a title. Hahahaha!!! (I’ll update this when I already have one)
- What word defines you? Blah—this is so me.
- What are small things that instantly puts a smile on your face? Reading a good book, listening to music, and eating.
- Weird Question: Let’s say that you are a Customer Care Staff. What would you do when a client who’s very angry at the situation and inadvertently at you seriously told you that he is going to make you eat poop? *eh-kung-pakainin-kita-ng-tae-dyan-sabay-flex-ng-maskels-nyang-nonexistent-anger-levels* “I am very sorry sir but your request is not fit in with our situation right now. If you would like I can put you to our supervisor’s line and you can directly talk to her in terms of your need. Thank you, and again, I am very sorry.” or maybe “I am very sorry but I am a human who eat food not poop. If you can eat poop, then eat it with yourself.” drop call. lol
Five Questions from Melissa:
- What is your secret guilty pleasure? re-watching Korean dramas to feel all the kilig and pain all over again and watching proposal and wedding videos, thinking that someday I get to experience it too.
- If you could have any ability, what would it be? Teleportation or Invisibility.
- What is the one movie you could watch over and over again? A walk to remember.
- What is your favorite season – why? Summer.
- What is the inspiration/aesthetic behind your blog? I just want a clean and minimalist look and feel on my blog. I hope I achieved that. Hahahaha!
my best posts so far:
I won’t give questions and nominations for now.
I am really having fun doing tags and awards but I think I should write more entries based on my own words. I feel like most of my entries lately were meh, fillers of some sort. I know, I know that I should write what I really feel and that’s what I am going to do right now. So, I’ll end this entry here. 😀